One of the most crucial resources that every organisation views as an asset is human resource. An organisation performs better the better its people resources are. As a result, during the past 10 years, HR training has been crucial in developing better staff for every organisation that needs qualified human resources as part of their growth strategy. Every organisation now typically needs to employ an HR trainer who has received professional certification. Since HR training has become more significant over the past ten years, HR professionals have moved away from being general HR trainers and instead have become specialists in various HR activities like rewards specialists, compensation and benefits strategists, recruitment analysts, and learning and development.
The training materials have been created to satisfy all of the candidates' general and specialised training needs. We have developed competitive and objective training modules thanks to our unrivalled experience in corporate training and development.
Key Highlights :
• Payroll Management in Excel and Tally
• Generalist HR - key Responsibility Analysis
• Employee Assessment - Apprisal Prosess
• Recruitment process - On Boarding Process
• Learning & Development - HRD
• Compliance & Grivance Handling
• Performance & People Management
• Industrial Relations
• Interviewing Skills, Soft & Communication Skills