In order to receive Microsoft Advanced Excel Training, one doesn’t have much to do other than enrolling for our Excel Training Classes. We, at THTI understand the market better than others and thus know the importance of Excel Training Classes. All this because Microsoft Excel is used often in applications and websites quite extensively. Advance Excel is also used in helping to analyze finance and performance.
There are several good reasons to choose us over others for Excel Training Classes:
• We offer our students with the most advanced and the latest learning methods. We provide live training and practical training sessions to our students by the experts.
• We are better known for providing end-to-end and result-oriented learning solutions for our students within a short period of time at lowest cost.
• We have a team of highly experienced and well-informed trainers.
• We kept the size of the batches small so that every student can get attention individually and sort out his/her queries on the spot without any obstacle.
• A quality training session is incomplete without a standard study material. We know that a standard study material is the only key to success. To ensure the sharp and crisp training session, we offer our students standard study material.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar | Lookup, VLookup & HLookup | VLookup using Array formula, Dynamic / Reverse VLookup, Index & Match function | Advanced Filter and Custom Sorting | Create Dynamic Graph & Chart | Advanced Filter | Advanced Pivot Table | Grouping/Ungrouping | Combining Data from Multiple Sheets | Extract data page wise | Use Slicer /Time Line | Spark line | Preparation of Dashboard | Using camera tools for Dashboard | Using Interactive Control in Excel Dashboards (Scroll bar, Check Box, Radio Button, Drop Down list, etc) | Dashboard using Power BI Tools | Data Validation | Number & Conditional Formatting | Protection | Goal Seek, Solver, Scenario, Data Table | Logical Functions | Financial Functions | Create web Query link MS excel with any Website | Recorded Macros /Edit Macros | Relative Cell References | Viewing a Macro Module | Executing Macros & many more tools & utility.